At Oldfield Kirby Esau, we understand what is important to our employees. Our success is a direct result of our employees' dedication which is why we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package while promoting a balanced approach to work and family.
Customer Experience Representative
Oldfield Kirby Esau Insurance is a full service insurance brokerage located in downtown Winnipeg. We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to make a great first impression with our customers. This role will focus on handling the front desk of our office.
The Customer Experience Representative must be able to work independently on a wide variety of administrative tasks and projects. The successful candidate will provide assistance with general office duties in a busy environment with ongoing disruptions.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Be able to effectively and professionally communicate orally and in writing with clients, insurers, and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with a forward thinking mentality
- Must possess superb organizational skills and demonstrate efficiency
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Must be a motivated individual with a pleasant demeanor and positive outlook
- ICM general insurance level 1 license or ability to become licensed within 3 months of starting
What We Can Offer You
- A full time position starting as soon as possible
- A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
- Company paid and continuing education
- Modern technology and work environment
Interested candidates must submit their cover letter and resume via email or fax to:
The Standard Insurance Brokers
Attn: Bryanna Booth
319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(P) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Application deadline is May 23, 2019 at 5:00pm. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Oldfield Kirby Esau Insurance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspect of the selection process.