Commercial Account Manager
Oldfield Kirby Esau Insurance Brokers is excited to continue growing our team and is looking to hire a full time Commercial Account Manager.
This is an outside sales role with the responsibility of working on both renewal and ne business development. A solid understanding of commercial insurance and a proven track record in commercial insurance sales is essential to ensure our clients receive advice they can trust and the highest level of service.
We are looking for the following characteristics:
- A consultative professional with a strong focus and a commitment to client sales and service, collaboration and team environment
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others (internal/external clients)
- Work effectively to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance productivity/effectiveness
- Technical understanding of various commercial insurance products and application to various client businesses and exposures
- Ability to prioritize daily activities and solve work related problems
- Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of clients to meet expectations
- Ability to work independently with litte or no supervision
- 5 or more years of industry experience which includes Commercial Property & Casualty insurance
- Established history of success in sales and/or management
- Level II General License or ability to obtain
- CAIB, CIP, CRM or FCIP an asset
- Understand regulatory expectations and regulations
- Knowledge of commercial underwriting and understanding of insurance markets
What We Can Offer You
- A full time position starting as soon as possible
- A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
- Company paid and continuing education
- Modern technology and work environment
Oldfield Kirby Esau Insurance Brokers is proud to be known as a trusted source for insurance solutions by prioritizing the education of our clients. We are conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg and have a rich history in Manitoba dating back over 100 years. As a division of The Standard Insurance Group, we continue to grow and evolve by offering a wide range of insurance products and services. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a competitive salary, benefits and a great culture in a family-friendly work environment.
Interested candidates must submit their cover letter and resume via email to:
The Standard Insurance Brokers
Attn: Bryanna Booth
Email: bbooth at standardinsurance dot ca
Salary based upon experience. Position will remain open until filled. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.